Shake and Bake Entertainment
5 KEY TIPS FOR BOOKING ENTERTAINMENT FROM SHAKE AND BAKE ENTERTAINMENT:
- Focus on keeping your guests stimulated throughout the day by booking suitable entertainment based on your taste and that of your guests.
- Understand your guests, their age, their preferences and basic demographics. If you like Heavy Metal and your guests feel differently, then rather save it for the honeymoon when you can enjoy it on your own.
- Do not bore your guests with a playlist of music from an iPod, but rather book a musician or band during pre-drinks to keep them engaged and in good spirits. Pre-drinks is often a period which leaves your guests waiting around for you to return from your photo shoot and your guests could be left tired and miserable after waiting too long;
- If you are budget conscious, be open about it. Most suppliers are open to negotiation, especially if they have nothing else happening on your date
- Do not compromise on quality, especially on sound. Good sound goes a long way and can easily affect the quality produced for your Entertainers, your MC, Officiator and even the sound captured for your videographer.
For more information or for bookings please visit www.shakeandbakeentertainment.com
YOUR ONE-STOP-SHOP FOR ALL THINGS ENTERTAINMENT!