5 KEY TIPS FOR BOOKING ENTERTAINMENT FROM SHAKE AND BAKE ENTERTAINMENT:
- Focus on keeping your guests stimulated throughout the day by booking suitable entertainment based on your taste and that of your guests.
- Understand your guests, their age, their preferences and basic demographics. If you like Heavy Metal and your guests feel differently, then rather save it for the honeymoon when you can enjoy it on your own.
- Do not bore your guests with a playlist of music from an iPod, but rather book a musician or band during pre-drinks to keep them engaged and in good spirits. Pre-drinks is often a period which leaves your guests waiting around for you to return from your photo shoot and your guests could be left tired and miserable after waiting too long;
- If you are budget conscious, be open about it. Most suppliers are open to negotiation, especially if they have nothing else happening on your date
- Do not compromise on quality, especially on sound. Good sound goes a long way and can easily affect the quality produced for your Entertainers, your MC, Officiator and even the sound captured for your videographer.
For more information or for bookings please visit www.shakeandbakeentertainment.com
YOUR ONE-STOP-SHOP FOR ALL THINGS ENTERTAINMENT!
Weddings, Private Parties, Corporate Functions, Charity Fundraisers…
Our entertainment concierge service enables you to choose one of our sophisticated acts, or immerse yourself in a complete entertainment experience. Our expert team will guide you through our exclusive repertoire of artistes to create the ideal match for your event.
Singing Waiters, Headline Acts, Live Music
Our unique Singing Waiter experience is sure to wow your guests in the most spectacular fashion, leaving not a dry eye in the house and them talking about it for years to come. Elegant Entertainment specialise in offering a complete entertainment solution. Our sophisticated variety of products has been designed to create an all in one bespoke service, which caters for any function, anywhere in the world.
011 768 3257